'Pon a lowly hill they rest, limbs purring from the fight
Saamech' slave is put to work to build a funeral pyre
Upon it thrown the tortured man and with malice, set on fire

Impassive and callous the killers watch as Pies shrieks his death to the skies
Their minds full, as flames lick at blackened bones, of wickedness and lies
Finally Pies shudders his last, his flesh naught more than embers
Saamech sets forth his evil tasks, Pies head is now dismembered

Handing it to his servant girl, he turns to face the others
Kota leans on his bastard sword, his eyes, perhaps not quite so sightless, covered
Armans eyes meet Saamech' and they look at the man they thought once weak
Feeling their gaze Kota turns and waits for them to speak.....

Last edited by The Dark Power on 29th October 2008, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
The Dark Power
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D&D - Sword Coast - Revenge is a dish best served HOT

Post by illumination on 28th October 2008, 4:36 am

'Dont you just love a happy ending, that is what I would call a job very well done.'

Saamech chuckles, tossing the severed and burnt head in a sackcloth and handing it to his servant.

'Guard this well, it is very precious my dear. I really worried about you, detained against your will by those vicious, uncivlilised murderers...'

He pauses, regarding the blind man.

'So, an old general and a man whom cannot see, which is true and which is not. Your lack of scruples is to be commended though, Lord Pies never did anything to you and yet you smiled when he burned just like we did. I wonder, could there be more to this relationship perhaps?'

'Of course, you are welcome to take your payment and go, provided your silence is assured, we seek to avoid the attention of the authorities. I fear they may try to detain us for crimes we did not commit.'
illumination
VOTE NAZI TANK!
VOTE NAZI TANK!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ^^Truth on 28th October 2008, 7:48 am

"Yes, well done it was indeed, makes a nice change from the usual bumbling incompetence..." Arman says with a light hiss.

He then turns to regard the old crazy man, "Kota, yes... you have explainations to speak, but not to worry, may you keep your secrets and gold and leave us freely... or explain yourself and we will see what is what."

Arman then looks to the village briefly, before scanning the distant woods, "Let us get moving, perhaps we can arrive back before the sunrises, there are still those Kelemvorites to deal with.. perhaps.. " he says quietly, before starting a light walk towards the woods.
^^Truth
Super Nazi Admin
Super Nazi Admin

View user profile http://baatorian.ripz.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dark Power on 28th October 2008, 10:31 am

Kota watches them for a moment then falls into pace alongside, using his sword as a walking stick,

'Haha, explanations yeah? Well here's one that does need some light shining in on it, wouldn't ya say? What kinda caravan guards is it that brakes into a warehouse, has themselves a wholesale slaughter then creeps off into the dead o' night, setting one o' their mates on fire as they go eh? Riddle me that!

And whiles ya at it ya can tell me what it is exactly you do do, eh? If I'm to put my sword to ya wossname, I'm gonna wanna know the score, innit? Maybe one last adventure might be right up my alley, one last chance to cut me teef, so to speak, but think I'll be hearing what I'm letting meself in for. Eh?

As for meself, yeah I was a General, long ago, led armies that'd swallow up the whole continent! Fire and chaos, that's where ya'd find me, right in the heart of it, yeah? Not no more though, them days are gone',
he sweeps a hand out in front of himself, as if dashing toy soldiers from the battlefield map, 'So now I'm just Kota, you get me son? But maybe we'll taste them glory days again, eh?' he bares his teeth again in a slightly unsettling manner.
The Dark Power
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by illumination on 29th October 2008, 4:53 am

Strolling casually with his servant behind, and hands moving fluidly to illustrate points, Saamech replies.

'Well, I suppose you could call us opportunists... Men of ambition... visionaries even. It is unfortunate though that our good intentions are often misunderstood, hence we are currently working out of some secluded woods about a day from here...'

Saamech smiles at his slave for a moment strangely, then continues.

'As for you claims, you'll forgive me if I observe that they seem unlikely, however it would be unreasonable for me to denounce wild fantasies and delusions as I am often plagued with my own.'

Saamech swats at something in the night sky for a few moments...

'So, for what its worth from me, you are welcome to join us on a trial basis, until we are all sure we are, mutually compatible.'
illumination
VOTE NAZI TANK!
VOTE NAZI TANK!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dark Power on 29th October 2008, 5:24 am

Kota considers for a while,

'I gotcha son, fortune and glory yeah? Rags to riches, ha yeah seen plenty o' berks on that route, seen some even succeed, right? Can't deny you both know yer stuff though, so yeah I'll tag along see wot's wot.

Yeah yeah, no one believes old Kota do they? Armies? Battles? Yeah right old man, drink yer whisky and fuck orf! Well maybe I'll show you sometime yeah? You ever been to the Abyss boy? Ever smelt that sickly sweet allure of a thousand rotting corpses? Course you aven't! I'll show you shit that'll turn ya white! Leave ya gibbering and insane! But then maybe that wouldn't bovver you too much, eh?'
Kota nudges Saamech in a friendly manner and cackles.

'Gotta love 'umans incha?', he winks.
The Dark Power
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by illumination on 29th October 2008, 7:05 am

Saamech smirks, deadpan.

'I may be insane but I dont gibber.'

'It is interesting that you speak of humans like you arent one.'
illumination
VOTE NAZI TANK!
VOTE NAZI TANK!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dark Power on 29th October 2008, 7:23 am

Kota grins

'You tellin me you are? I been around abit son, I seen alot o' fings. After the shit I seen in that warehouse, I can tell you; that takes a special sorta person to do that shit, calmly slice people up, remove their 'eads and not bat an eyelid? Burn a berk to death, cut up 'is body? You got any fiendish blood in you son?

Trust me, we're all pretty fuckin' far from 'uman'
The Dark Power
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ^^Truth on 29th October 2008, 10:23 pm

"One thing straight. You're not blind" he states calmly, his voice carrying a low, yet noticeable hiss to it.

"Secondly, to do what we did requires backbone and nothing else. People whom shy away from such things, display their weakness openly. We are not weak men.." Arman continues in the same tone, still walking without rush to the woods.

"The strong, they take what they want, the weak, they suffer what they must.. that is life. Our actions are nothing but a realisation of an eternal philisophy... live or die.."

"I do not care how mad you are, I do not care what you wish to pretend you are, I do not care what you believe you are.. you are competent, that much is obvious.. your choice is straight. Take your payment and leave us, or come with us, we could do with another sword."
^^Truth
Super Nazi Admin
Super Nazi Admin

View user profile http://baatorian.ripz.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dark Power on 29th October 2008, 11:35 pm

Kota cackles, 'Blind? Blind?! Don't seem to recall telling you I was blind! Haha, people, they do make their assumptions don't they?

Philosophers wi' clubs boy! Philosophers wi' clubs, yeah, yeah I like it, touch o' the Fated about you methinks, you'd do well in the great beyond, wouldn't ya? Course ya would.

Fink I'll stick around, yeah, the pair o' ya've made me day, not seen action like that in many a year, powerful pair o' cutters and no mistake!

I'll be taking fair payment for me efforts though, equal shares o' what we bag an' all that, roight?'

Kota takes a pipe from his bag and lights it, puffing away merrily as the group make their way through the trees. He seems to have no problem navigating in the darkness, even as both Arman and Saamech occasionally stumble over an unseen tree root.
The Dark Power
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top