Planescape - Zyarchus' Package : Ribcage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by ^^Truth on 6th October 2007, 5:34 am

Dashaunn, Taan, Bronach. You sit before a being with a wolf-like head. His viewable body is covered in golden brown - and carefully groomed - fur. He wears mixed red and golden robes, very tres chic. His neck and digits are adorned with a small amount of very expensive looking jewelry. Around his head a thin golden band is worn. Before him is a table that looks more a permanent fixture in this bar. It's of a different material, carved more deliaticately, upon is lays a nearly organised stack of books, a standard quill and ink well and finally a small collection of rolled up unused parchments.

Behind Zaraakoz - oddly in the bar - is a bookshelf that's almost out of place upon the wall, containing a multitude of books, all of whom are in various conditions.

"It's a small property deal actually, it's kind of convient, I've been trying to purchase a place for a little while now. To expand, you understand. It's a small hovel and an ideal spot for a small business, perhaps two.." Zaraakoz purs in a charismatic tone.

"Regardless, I've decided to somewhat "cave in" to demands and have deicided that I wish to get this transaction over and done with as soon as... humanly.. possible" he continues with just a little laugh. His little laugh almost amuses you all strangely, it oddly seems to cheer you all up just a little.

"I'll happily give you all two thousand gold coins to ... purchase... the place off the current owner, if you all wouldn't mind going there and doing so, that would be lovely, if there happened to be any gold left over, well.. you could keep that, I don't mind. I don't mind at all. As long as the deed to the property ends up in my hands I shall be overly grateful" he finishes with a bridging of his fingers as he leans back in a purely business like demeanor, yet, with a pleasant smile and pose.

Belial. You sit in the front of the bar, alone, figures around you look sideways at you from time to time, yet for now you're otherwise left alone. The barman, the man that took your "companions" to see this, Zaraakoz, leans against the bar a little, pretty much facing you, occasionally as you look at him, he glances most pointedly sideways to where you companions left, occasionally raising his eyesbrows as he looks at you, as if waiting for a question.

Otherwise everything is relatively quiet towards the front of the inn.

Taan, Bronach, Dashaunn. From behind you all, a golden smell of honey barbequed meat begins to drift over you all and the smell is approaching rapidly.

Last edited by on 29th December 2007, 12:11 am; edited 3 times in total
^^Truth
Super Nazi Admin
Super Nazi Admin

View user profile http://baatorian.ripz.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by #1! on 6th October 2007, 6:54 am

Taan shifts in his seat, the chair making a loud creaking noise. He picks at a chunk of something wedged between his yellowed teeth and, after it loosens, swallows it.

"I am not thinkink that we stayink here longer than haf to. Employer is wantink us to be gettink book filled out, ant I am not wantink to spend too much time on one job. I am thinkink I talk for all here."

Taan pauses for a moment, rubbing his nose and sniffing loudly, before continuing.

"Is generous offer, yeh. Ant, yeh, is maybe temptink, but...we havink job already. If stop for more jobs on our way, we not finishink first job. Need focus, is good. Beink willy-nilly is bad for work, hyu know?"
#1!
VOTE NAZI TANK!
VOTE NAZI TANK!

View user profile http://baatorian.ripz.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top